Ascension is a Stephen Ministry congregation…
Stephen Ministries is a Christ-centered, confidential, and caring ministry that equips lay members to provide distinctively Christian one-on-one care to individuals who are experiencing a variety of life needs and circumstances. The essence of Stephen Ministry is distinctively Christian care-giving — loving others as Jesus has loved us.
Stephen Ministers provide care for people who:
– are in crisis and don’t know where to turn
– have gone through a separation or divorce
– have suffered a death in the family
– have lost a job or are going through a long period of unemployment
– feel as if they have reached the end of their rope
– are going through a tough time and could use an experienced care giver
– just need someone to talk to
– are home-bound
– are caring for a sick family member
– are experiencing pain or a long term illness
Our Stephen Ministry cares for members of Ascension and individuals from the Littleton community at large.
If you or anyone you know would like Christian care provided by one of our Stephen Ministers, please contact Pastor John Larson at (303) 794-4636 or email@example.com
You will be contacted by one of the Stephen Ministry leaders who will talk with you about your needs and connect you with a Stephen Minister.