Young Adult Ministry
What are we all about?
The young adults are a group of people that come from different backgrounds. We range from college-age students to adults in their thirties. We are students, employees, single, and married. Our goals are to create a community within the church where people of this age can get together socially and for Bible studies. We want to build our faith by delving deep into the Bible and having group discussions. Young adult ministry includes:
• Bringing young adults of varying ages together for Bible studies, social gatherings, and service projects
• Encouraging a deeper look into the Bible and our faith lives
• Participating in and helping with needs of Ascension and in the community
• Creating friendships within the church community
• Enjoying fellowship with people of a similar age and like beliefs
Bible Studies and Social Events
The young adults meet monthly for a Sunday brunch. In addition to the Sunday brunches, there are other social activities that occur throughout the year. These social events include helping out in the community and at Ascension. We have a weekly Sunday Bible study during the school year, which meets during the regular education hour.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at (303) 794-4636 for more information.